Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fun at Grandmas

We had a great day today, Jeff and his family come for a visit. I wanted to do something different other than having the Grand kids decorate sugar cookies. So this is what I came up with, so easy and fast and the kids had fun. Specially when it came time to serve dessert. They were so proud of their creation.

As all I did was take a Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix and rolled it out between 2 sheets of parchment paper. When I got it rolled out thin I used my giant tupperware bowl as a cookie cutter. I removed the top parchment paper and trimmed off the excess dough. I left the dough on the other sheet of paper and baked it as directed on the package. I frosted it with my favorite fruit dip recipe and added fresh fruit. Doesn't it look delicious? Jessie couldn't wait to serve it!

4 comments:

  1. It looks WAY delicious! I just licked my screen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very bright and spring-y. It looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Blogging!!!! Audrie
    tomaudriebernhardt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that it worked so well and that you had fun! This is a favorite at our house, too.

    ReplyDelete